Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Running Legs: Lisette Model 1940
As a fan of photography, I like the photograph for a few different reasons. the angle is one that I personally love to work with which is groundlevel. you can see through the people's legs to more legs. that along with the use of the light and shadows that come with black and white photography add depth to the photo. the one man in the right corner is the only actual full person you can see and it adds an element of mystery in my opinion. When I look at this photograph i sk myself how did the photographer get this shot? where were the people going? was it staged so that she could get on the floor? I think any good piece of art makes the viewer ask themselves questions and see more than something interesting or beautiful to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment