Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Las Vegas, Nevada


Lately, I have been very interested in photography. I think that photography is an art and that people who know how to do it right can capture a picture beautifully. This photograph that I chose to do is called "Las Vegas, Nevada" by Lee Friedlander. It is 14 7/8 by 14 3/4 it is a gelatin silver print. I think it photograph is great for many reasons. First off I love that it is in black and white. It gives it more of a dramatic look. I also like how its sorta two pictures in one; you see all those buildings and than in the side mirror you can see the bridge with people walking on it. I also want to go to Las Vegas I hear its a great place to visit. Maybe one day I will be able to go there. Overall, love this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment